Launch MTKDroidtool.exe in Step 2 and connect your phone. You can back up your firmware using a variety of methods and tools. We’ll go over the most popular and reliable ones down below. So with this, we round off the guide on how you could backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
You can customize this ROM to any extent; however, it features Quick Settings, Status bar, Lock Screen, Navigation, Buttons, Sound, and Recent Screen Customizations. This custom ROM has been released for 90+ devices, while it’s just 30+ devices that support the Android Pie updates. CrDroid stylishly offers a pixel-like experience and supports Google Gcam Camera app. This is one of the best custom ROMs we recommend for our readers. LineageOS also has a wide list of supported devices, so its quite likely that your device will be in that list as well.
China ROM, Firmware is for China region, there are only English, Chinese and No Google Services. Global ROM, Firmware is for Global region and almost can flash for China phone with unlocked bootloader. They have multilanguage and Google Services, china apps removed. Fastboot firmware, ZIP firmware is official from Xiaomi. Now you can upgrade your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to MIUI 12 based on Android 10. Download the MIUI 12 ROM for Mi Note 10 and install it using TWRP custom recovery.
- This app allows users to flash Stock firmware from the phone itself without using a computer or laptop.
- Stock ROMs offer greater stability and security, but custom ROMs provide more features and customization options.
- If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming.
- The key downside here is that you will not be able to sort out each digital package by region or https://www.adfactory.mx/firmware/the-ultimate-guide-to-updating-and-installing-the/ OS.
- In contrast, custom ROMs are developed independently and undergo unscheduled release cycles.
Also, these ROMs support customizations and are available for many Android devices. Some ROMs may not come with Gapps, and you can install them separately as packages using your custom recovery. If I missed any ROM, Or you have better suggestions, comment below. You’ll quickly detect the difference if you’ve previously used other custom ROMs.
If you want to replace your stock ROM, then the above-mentioned ROMs should be given a try. There are a few more Android custom ROMs for rooted Android. BlissPop is not as popular as other ROMs but, it has its own unique features which can be tried. Its features include lock screen shortcuts, battery styles, Live Display, etc. It also allows you to customize the colors, text, font, etc.